Have questions, comments, or interested in wholesale pricing? Contact us today!
Stay up to date by following us on Facebook.
Check out our all natural products made locally from goats milk.
Welcome to Paradise Acres Soap Works
Paradise Acres Soap Works is located in Random Lake, Wisconsin. We have a small hobby farm and make soap using the milk from our small herd of dairy goats. When we first started raising goats we had no idea what the future held. Ultimately we decided to start our handmade Goat’s Milk soap business. We enjoy sharing the passion for our goats and the products we produce from their milk.
Our soaps are made in our kitchen in small batches using the cold process method. Some of our soaps are naturally colored using spices and natural clays. We DO NOT use artificial colorants.
- We offer flat rate shipping at $7.50
- Free shipping on orders over $50
- Contact us for wholesale pricing.
- Products are all-natural goat milk soap.
Why Goat's milk soap?
- Goat’s milk contains lactic acid, an alpha hydroxy acid that aids in breaking down dead skin cells, allowing skin to naturally rejuvenate.
- Goat’s milk is packed with essential and natural nutrients including vitamin A (known for its ability to repair damaged tissue and reduce wrinkles), as well as many other vitamins, zinc, amino acids, citric acid, and unsaturated fatty acids. It’s a healthy combination that your skin deserves to experience.
- Goat’s milk has a PH level very close to that of your own skin.
- Goat’s milk soap has been proven to aid in reducing acne, eczema, psoriasis, and rosacea.
- Goat’s milk is loaded with proteins, fats, and glycerin which contribute to its super hydrating and moisturizing properties. Glycerin is naturally created in the soap making process. In commercial soaps, the glycerin is removed.